Ho – ICH
- 2009 – Present: Senior Lecturer in Coaching Psychology – UEL
- 2004 – Present: Managing Director, Empsy Ltd
- 1999 – 2003: Equality Adviser, Home Office
- 1988 – 1999: Senior Scientific Officer, Home Office
- 1986 – 1988: Applied Psychologist, Department of Trade & Industry (Warren Spring Laboratory)
Ho is a Chartered Occupational Psychologist,
Member of The British Psychological Society (BPS); Chartered Scientist, Fellow of the Royal Society of Medicine, an international practitioner in psychology, coaching, mentoring and psychotherapy.Ho is registered to practise psychology for a range of psychological services, regulated by Health Professions Council (HPC). Ho also consult internationally and is a first equality advisor to the Assistant Permanent Under Secretary of State in the Home Office.
Ho has more than 25 years experience in the UK central government and private practice. He is highly energetic, creative, analytical and passionate about his work. Ho is director of Empsy® , a leading social enterprise in empowerment psychology offering the highest quality services in psychology, coaching, consulting and training to individuals, organisations and communities with ethics of social and environmental responsibility.